• The origins of the Theatre
• The “commedia dell’arte” and the masks
• The Holy Plays
• XVI Century Theatre
• Plays in the XVII Century
• The Theatre of Carlo Goldoni
• The XIX Century – Luigi Pirandello
• The contemporary authors
Audio-visual aids are applied together with readings that include passages from the principal Italian plays.
All the supplementary, professional and cultural courses are reserved only for those who are enrolled in a language course.
The course must have a minimum of 3 students enrolled.